Confirmed Plenary Speakers:
- Sheryl Chang, Centre for Complex Systems, The University of Sydney
- Stanca Ciupe, Department of Mathematics, Virginia Tech
- Heiko Enderling, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
- Mark Lewis, Mathematical Biology, University of Victoria
- Carrie Manore, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Kelsey Marcinko, Department of Mathematics, Whitworth University
Lord May Prize Recipients, Journal of Biological Dynamics
- Kelsey Marcinko & Mark Kot (2020) A comparative analysis of host-parasitoid models with density dependence preceding parasitism, Journal of Biological Dynamics, 14:1, 479-514.
- Sheryl L. Chang, Mahendra Piraveenan, Philippa Pattison & Mikhail Prokopenko (2020) Game-theoretic modelling of infectious disease dynamics and intervention methods: a review, Journal of Biological Dynamics, 14:1, 57-89.